JCB 541-70 Telehandler
Maximum Lift Capacity: 4,100kg
Maximum Lift Height: 7m
Maximum Engine Power: 55kw &81kW
Why choose a JCB loadall?
The latest JCB 541-70 construction loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the challenges of any site head-on.
The latest and cleanest JCB 541-70 Loadall is equipped with a potent JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. A Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is fitted to reduce exhaust emissions and comply with Stage V requirements and an auto regeneration strategy enables maximum productivity.
JCB 541-70 Telehandler specs
Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce fast cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
Designed for site, the construction loadall from JCB
On-site safety is of paramount importance, so the JCB 541-70 construction loadall has a wealth of features designed to protect themselves, their operators and any bystanders.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
Features of the JCB 541-70 Loadall
A JCB construction loadall isn’t just efficient to use – it’s hugely efficient to own and operate too. We’ve designed these machines to give you the maximum possible return on your investment.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
|Capacity||4100kg Lift Capacity|