JCB 520-40 Telehandler
Maximum Lift Capacity: 2,000kg
Maximum Lift Height: 4m
Maximum Engine Power: 19kW
JCB 520-40 Loadall specs
The JCB 520-40 is another compact, manoeuvrable loadall. It has a longer footprint than the 516-40, giving it greater lifting capacity and lift capacity at reach.
The JCB 520-40 Loadall has a spacious, safe, side-entry cab with superb visibility is superb and a large opening door allows for easy access. Investment in the compact telescopic handler operator’s comfort is imperative because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity.
Why choose a JCB Telehandler?
The JCB 520-40 Loadall uses a combination of 2 axles and a hydrostatic transmission and four-wheel steer for superb manoeuvrability.
- Excellent ground clearance and four-wheel drive mean this compact telescopic handler can make light work of any arduous conditions or terrain.
- The 520-40 boasts an ultra smooth hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency.
- Compact dimensions and a tight turning circle enables the 520-40 to work within the confines of tight building sites.
Features of the JCB 520-40 Telehandler
Every JCB Loadall has a one-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Hoses on the 520-40 are routed through the boom to protect against damage whilst the U-shaped boom with integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate has reduced joints and stress points.
- The one-piece bonnet opens for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard fan keeps debris out of the cooling package while most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours.
- Every JCB Loadall is designed to maximise uptime and productivity. To do that, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible.
Designed for construction, the JCB range of Loadalls
The JCB 520-40 Loadall boasts a spacious, safe, side-entry cab enhancing the operator experience.
- Everything on the JCB 520-40 is built around the operator, from a fully adjustable suspension seat, mobile phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic control switches on the front console.
- Controls on the JCB 520-40 telescopic handler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic and transmission controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
- The load moment indicator, providing progressive read out of forward stability, is at eye level for easy checks and maximum safety.
JCB 520-40 Loadall, versatile for every job
It’s a skid steer, wheeled loading shovel and forklift all in one compact telehandler package.
- The 520-40 machine sits low in the chassis to be able to maintain a compact footprint for improved manoeuvrability and easier, safer cab access.
- A versatile hydrostatic transmission and permanent 4-wheel steering help to ensure a compact turning circle for excellent manoeuvrability.
- For ultimate traction in soft muddy areas, we’ve equipped the 520-40 with four-wheel-drive as standard, while a wide range of tyres helps you to work in many different environments.
|5200kg Lift Capacity