JCB 516-40 Telehandler
Maximum Lift Capacity: 1,600kg
Maximum Lift Height: 4m
Maximum Engine Power: 19kW
Why choose a JCB Telehandler?
It’s a skid steer, wheeled loading shovel and forklift all in one compact telehandler package.
- The 516-40 machine sits low in the chassis to be able to maintain a compact footprint (1.8m) for improved manoeuvrability and easier, safer cab access.
- A versatile hydrostatic transmission and permanent 4-wheel steering help to ensure a compact turning circle for excellent manoeuvrability.
- For ultimate traction in soft muddy areas, we’ve equipped the 516-40 with four-wheel-drive as standard, while a wide range of tyres helps you to work in many different environments.
Features of the JCB 516-40 Telehandler
Comfort starts with the large and spacious cab, with a wide-opening door for easy access.
- The 516-40 telehandler’s single-lever joystick controls with proportional auxiliaries are quick and easy to use, offering precise control.
- An option of air conditioning equips the 516-40 Loadall for comfortable operation in any climate.
- Visibility is excellent even for such a compact telescopic handler meaning less straining when moving around the job site.
The JCB range of Forklifts
Powered by ultra-efficient JCB design.
- Fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics help produce high levels of torque at engine speeds as low as 1600rpm.
- By providing information like idle time monitoring and machine fuel consumption Livelink helps to reduce fuel usage, saving money and improving productivity.
- The compact dimensions and tight turning circle means the 516-40 efficiently makes use restrictive working environments.
JCB 516-40 Telehandler Specs
We’ve used innovative design and construction processes to ensure that strength, durability and reliability are built into every area.
- The 516-40’s one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight.
- Our hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength, plus all pivots use hardened pins.
- All of the hydraulic hoses on the JCB 516-40 are intelligently routed through the boom, affording them maximum protection against damage.
|1600kg Lift Capacity