JCB 36C-1 Mini Digger
NEW GENERATION 3.5 Tonne MINI EXCAVATOR
Introducing the new Stage V 36c-1 conventional tailswing mini excavator. The New Generation 3.5T compact excavators.
OPERATING WEIGHT: 3759kg
ENGINE POWER: 18.4kW
BUCKET TEAROUT: 32.4kN
Why choose a JCB Mini Digger?
- Operation of the hydraulic attachments has been enhanced with new electro proportional joysticks.
- Choose from an extensive range of JCB attachments, including a brand new to the range thumb attachment.
- Bucket tearout forces of up to 32.0kN combined with fast cycle times, gives unrivalled productivity
Features of the JCB 36C-1 Mini Digger
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap makes re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- LiveLink option is available to control your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO system
3.5 Tonne JCB Mini Digger Specs
- 100% STEEL bodywork makes our mini excavators strong and easy to repair.
- Heavy-duty kingpost features durable re-bushable pivots to optimise service life.
- The cab door sits within the counterweight length when folded back, so it’s protected from damage throughout operation
|Capacity||3759kg Operating Weight|