JCB 86C-2 Mini Digger
Operating Weight: 8,700kg
Maximum Dig Depth: 4.635m
Maximum Dump Height: 5.395m
Designed to perform. Built to last. With build quality, power, efficiency, comfort, safety and serviceability in abundance, the new generation JCB 86C-2 midi diggers are ready to provide ultimate productivity on any job.
8.6 Tonne JCB Mini Digger
JCB’s 86C-2 boasts the new Stage V engine and is a highly productive midi digger. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, while a range of brand new innovative features help to get the most from every drop of fuel.
- New Stage V engine for ultimate performance
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds
- Auto kick down motors automatically improve productivity
- Optional TAB boom for greater lift capacity and stability
Why choose a JCB Mini Digger?
Customers quite rightly demand good quality, reliable and durable machines that stand the test of time. Our latest 86C-2 midi excavator is designed to be robust, strong and durable without compromising performance.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end and make it strong and easy to repair
- Heavy-duty kingposts with durable re-bushable pivots
- Heavy-duty boom cylinder guards help protect against damage
- Durable heavy duty H-frame undercarriage
Designed for site, the JCB range of Mini Diggers
A safe site is of paramount importance to both owners and operators; that’s why the 86C-2 machine goes above and beyond basic requirements to help keep sites safe. The 86C-2 safety and serviceability features provide an array of benefits to operators and bystanders alike.
- A wide track frame and low centre of gravity provide best-in-class stability
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system
- New safety diagnostics include machine health checks and an advanced lift over system
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals
Features of the JCB 86C-2 Mini Digger
We’ve always believed that a fundamental part of high productivity is a comfy, ergonomic working environment. Consequently, the new 86C-2 midi cabs and controls have been upgraded to provide easy to access specialist operator and owner insights, as well as provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- New easy to read and use 7″ upright display screen
- Increased floor space thanks to the new joystick boom swing and aux controls
- New handsfree bluetooth radio, powerful heating and air conditioning
- Complete command of hydraulics through the electro-proportional controls
JCB 86C-2 Mini Digger Specs
Our tracked diggers are designed to give you more than just great performance and long service life. Machines like the 86C-2 midi digger will also provide ultimate value for money, both on and off your working sites.
- One touch idle helps preserve fuel
- Four different power bands for controllable engine speed
- Auto idle feature increases fuel efficiency
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs
|Capacity||8,700kg Operating Weight|