JCB 19C-1 Mini Digger
CHOOSING A COMPACT EXCAVATOR JUST GOT TOUGHER
The 19C-1 shares the same compact footprints as the rest of the range, however has greater tearout and lift capacity for customers carrying with greater requirements.
Why choose a JCB Mini Digger?
The 19C-1 has been designed and built to withstand the toughest of job sites, with long-lasting components and easy, cost-effective repairs, they provide minimum downtime and maximum profits.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve ultimate build quality and durability.
- Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
- 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
Innovatively designed, the JCB Mini Digger
Most jobs are hard enough without the added stress of difficult and frequent servicing, hard to reach cleaning and of course uncomfortable operating conditions. That’s why we’ve just made it easy.
- 180° opening service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
- Right hand panel with easy button functions, easy to read indicators and warnings.
- Electro proportional control enables precise control of attachments.
|1943kg Operating Weight