JCB 16C-1 Mini Digger
CHOOSING A COMPACT EXCAVATOR JUST GOT TOUGHER
The 16C-1 is a lightweight conventional tailswing model, ideally suited to being towed behind a van or pickup.
Why choose a JCB Mini Excavator?
The 16C-1 has been designed and built to withstand the toughest of job sites, with long lasting components and easy, cost effective repairs, they provide minimum downtime and maximum profits.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve ultimate build quality and durability.
- Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
- 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
- Durable heavy-duty H-frame undercarriage.
Innovatively designed, the JCB Mini Digger
Most jobs are hard enough without the added stress of difficult and frequent servicing, hard-to-reach cleaning and of course uncomfortable operating conditions. That’s why we’ve just made it easy.
- 180° opening service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
- Right hand panel with easy button functions, easy to read indicators and warnings.
- Standard 2 speed tracking is operated by a button on the dozer.
|Capacity||1749kg Operating Weight|