JCB JS160LC TRACKED EXCAVATOR
- Maximum Engine Power: 97kW
- Maximum Operating Weight: 19,485kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity: 0.99m³
17 TONNE TRACKED EXCAVATOR
The high-strength undercarriage of a JCB JS160 uses a fully-welded X frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications.
We’ve made sure the JS180’s componentry works in perfect harmony. Making sure to save you money as well as time.
The quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy.
For ultra versatility, JCB offers a full list of auxiliary pipework options including hammer, auxiliary and low flow.
A massive 119kN bucket tearout and fast cycle times, the JS160 is extremely productive in all applications.
The JS160 is designed around the operator. Great comfort and ease of use equals great productivity.
- The 7″ colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions, provides instant operational information.
- An innovative low-level bonnet provides excellent rearward visibility.
- The Advanced Tool Select feature can set up auxiliary hydraulic circuits quickly to match flow and pressure requirements of an attachment.
TRACKED EXCAVATOR WITH LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
The JS160 has been designed to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Making it affordable, efficient and productive.
- The air filter on a JS160 is easily accessible, and a double-element construction simplifies cleaning.
- The engine radiator, hydraulic cooler and intercooler can be serviced individually yet cleaned easily because they’re mounted side by side.
THE SAFE EXCAVATOR
On-site safety is crucial, so we’ve designed the JS160 to incorporate as many cutting edge safeguards as possible.
- The JS160’s cab is available with an integral Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS) for extra piece of mind.
- JCB’s Safety Level Lock fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements.
- Our 2GO system means a JCB JS160 can only be started in a safe locked position via two separate inputs.
|Capacity||18126kg Operating Weight|