JCB 35-22E Electric Teletruk
Why choose an electric teletruk?
JCB is leading the way in clean technology and reducing harmful emissions.
The JCB 35-22E electric Teletruk is one of a new generation of innovative products called JCB E-TECH, with zero emissions at point of use but no compromise on performance. It has unique features designed to save you time and space, inside and outside.
JCB 35-22E Electric Forklift Specs
Designed to make the most of your time and space. Its unique telescopic boom, small turning circle and single side loading ability allow it to do more materials handling work, inside and out.
- Save 70m2 of space per truck with single side loading.
- Save 8 minutes of opening and closing curtain time per truck load.
- Low 2.2m cab height allows access inside containers and trailers.
- Full free lift of 1575mm as standard.
How long does the JCB Electric Teletruk battery last?
The JCB Electric Teletruk has been designed for efficient 24/7 operation. Its unique telescopic boom saves you time, space and money while its battery can be changed quickly for even longer working time.
- Work for a full 8-hour shift on a single charge.
- Efficient 2-minute battery change.
- Save 50% of loading area space with single side loading, freeing up extra storage capacity. This also saves time repositioning vehicles around work yards.
- 3 Euro-pallets can be van loaded easily and safely within 2 minutes.
What is the JCB Electric Forklift like to operate?
With superb visibility, precision control and several unique design features, the electric teletruk reaches new heights of safety and eliminates the need for any manual handling.
- Unique Load Motion Control feature prevents forward tip.
- 360-degree field of vision around the machine and to the attachment.
- Unique 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling goods easier and safer.
- Single level control for easier, safer operation.
|Capacity||3000kg lift Capacity|