- Maximum Operating Weight: 11,457kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity:0.3m³
- Maximum Engine Power: 81kW
THE VISION FROM THE OUTSET OF THE PROJECT WAS TO DESIGN AND ENGINEER THE MOST INNOVATIVE SOLUTION IN RESPONSE TO FIVE KEY CHALLENGES FACING CUSTOMERS IN TODAY’S CONSTRUCTION SECTOR.
Designed without compromise, we were the first to move the engine, tanks and ancillaries to the chassis making the JCB Hydradig 110W first for visibility, stability, manoeuvrability, mobility and serviceability.
FIRST FOR MANOEUVRABILITY
IN EVEN THE MOST CONFINED URBAN SITES, 4-WHEEL STEER, 2-WHEEL STEER AND CRAB STEER AS STANDARD MAKE OPERATING EASY, ALLOWING YOU TO WORK IN TIGHTER CONFINES SAFER THAN EVER BEFORE.
- Best-in-class turning circle of under 4m lets you work comfortably within a single carriageway.
- Reverse steer option lets you change the back of the machine to the front when working in a single lane.
- A reduced tailswing of just 120mm allows you to work close to walls and a Kingpost means you can dig parallel without compromise to stability.
FIRST FOR MOBILITY
IN A WORLD WHERE TIME IS MONEY, A TOP SPEED OF 40KPH AND STEPLESS TRANSMISSION FROM A 81KW TIER 4 FINAL ECOMAX ENGINE LETS YOU TRAVEL TO AND BETWEEN SITES QUICKER AND IN COMFORT.
- 3 mobility modes, highway mode, site mode and creep mode, allows the Hydradig to adapt to any task.
- Auto-idle as standard reduces revs when the machine is idling to save fuel.
- A new start-stop button has been implemented to further enhance the operators ‘get in and go’ mobility.
FIRST FOR SERVICEABILITY
IN A MORE DEMANDING WORLD WHERE PRODUCTIVITY IS KING, EASY AND QUICK DAILY CHECKS ARE A MUST.
- 500 hour greasing on all dig end, dozer and stabiliser grese points give maximum uptime.
- The 81kw JCB EcoMAX engine requires no after treatment, keeping servicing costs and downtime to a minimum.
FIRST FOR STABILITY
ON URBAN WORKSITES, SAFETY IS RAPIDLY BECOMING THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
- Best-in-class over the side stability when digging, lifting or slinging, compared to conventional tailswing competitors.
- 50/50 weight distribution between the axles also significantly reduces nod and pitch whilst roading.
- Engine and double skinned tanks are mounted on all steel chassis which creates a lowered centre of gravity.
FIRST FOR SUPPORT
IN A WORLD OF TOUGH DECISIONS WHERE THE CUSTOMER RIGHTFULLY EXPECTS THE VERY BEST IN MACHINE BACK UP AND A COMPLETE PACKAGE OF VALUE ADDED SOLUTIONS, JCB DELIVERS.
- Providing information like idle time and fuel consumption. LiveLink saves you money and improves productivity.
- Keep track of what your Hydradig has been doing throughout the day with regular performance reports.
- Accurate hours monitoring and service alerts improve maintenance planning.
- Real time geo-fencing alerts tell you when machines move out of predetermined zones.
FIRST FOR VISIBILITY
IN TODAY’S WORLD WHERE SPACE IS AT A PREMIUM, COMPACT DIMENSIONS AND ALL-ROUND VISIBILITY HAVE BECOME INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT.
- All-round visibility with the ability to see all four wheels plus a 1m perimeter around the machine at round level.
- With the engine and other components housed in the chassis, the counterweight has been radically reduced.
- Low-level glass and optional LED work lights means the Hydradig is easier to operate in tight, crowded work sites, day and night.
|11,457kg Operating Weight