JCB 9T-2 Site Dumper
As the largest site dumper in the JCB range, the 9T-2 is an extremely powerful and productive machine that’s designed to shift huge loads of material.
The 9T-2 is also a very easy dumper to operate, courtesy of 4-speed permanent four-wheel-drive powershuttle transmission, and it’s built tough enough to handle anything that the rental market can throw up.
To further maximise productivity, you can expect a wealth of features to boost comfort, safety, serviceability and ease-of-use.
Introducing the JCB 9T-2 Site Dumper
Huge amounts of expertise and innovation have gone into the new range of JCB Site Dumpers, built ready to tackle anything the rental market can throw at them.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of build quality.
- Skip strength is class-leading courtesy of thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates.
- Heavy duty articulated chassis and skips help your machine to withstand the toughest work sites.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensures superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -15°C.
Designed for site, the range of JCB Site Dumpers
The JCB 9T-1 is designed to move as much material as possible, as easy and safely as possible.
- Exceptionally easy ground level service access with a tilting seat base providing maximum access to all areas
- Leading service access with up to a 62% lower SAE serviceability rating
- Flat, clean skip design enable effective material discharge and easy cleaning
- JCB SiTESAFE cab is detachable for fleet flexibility and simple retrofit
Features of the JCB 9T-2 Site Dumper
Exceptional levels of research have gone in to making the JCB Site Dumper range the safest in the industry, protecting both the operator and your investment.
- Folding ROPS/FOPS level II with optional folding ROPS frame.
- Optional JCB SiTESAFE cab ensures operator safety and comfort.
- A front camera is fitted as standard which expands the operator’s visibility and protects those around the machine.
- Safety assured through sequenced two-stage drive inhibit system: the operator needs to be sat on the seat with the lap belt engaged before driving.
JCB 9T-2 Site Dumper Specs
To maximise productivity of the 9T-1 dumper, you can expect a wealth of features to boost comfort, safety, serviceability and ease-of-use.
- The JCB 55kW EcoMax Tier 4 Final engine incorporates an array of state-of-the-art features to maximise power, torque and economy
- 4-speed permanent 4WD powershuttle transmission makes the dumper very easy to operate
- Front or swivel tipping skip options to suit the application
- Wheel-to-ground contact has been maximised thanks to large oscillation angles which aids off-road performance and boosts productivity even further