JCB 90Z-2 Mini Digger
Operating Weight: 8,900kg
Maximum Dump Height: 5.32m
Maximum Dig Depth: 4.668m
Designed to perform. Built to last. With build quality, power, efficiency, comfort, safety and serviceability in abundance, the new generation JCB 90Z-2 midi diggers are ready to provide ultimate productivity on any job.
9 Tonne JCB Mini Digger
The new 90Z-2 features the new Stage V engine with no compromise on performance. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, while new innovative features help you get the most from every drop of fuel.
- New Stage V engine for ultimate performance.
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds.
- Auto kick down motors automatically improve productivity.
Why choose a JCB Mini Digger?
Safety plays a key factor in choosing a midi digger and the new 90Z-2 machine goes above and beyond basic requirements. Its safety and serviceability features provide a variety of benefits to rental companies, contractors and bystanders alike.
- A wide track frame and a low centre of gravity give best-in-class stability.
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
- New safety diagnostics include machine health checks and an advanced lift over system.
- New tie down points make for easier and safer transportation.
JCB 90Z-2 Mini Digger Specs
All customers want high quality, reliable and durable machines that will stand the test of time. That’s why our new Stage V 90Z-2 midi excavator is designed and built to be robust, using strong, reliable components.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end
- Heavy-duty kingposts and heavy-duty boom cylinder guards provide protection against damage
- Durable four plate dipper design
- Improved dig end hoses and harness routing
Designed for site, the JCB 90Z-2 Mini Excavator
Whether you’re a rental company or contractor, JCB Midi Excavators are designed to give you more than just great performance and a long service life. The 90Z-2 midi digger also gives you excellent fuel efficiency and offers real value for money.
- One touch idle helps preserve fuel
- Four different power bands for controllable engine speed
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals reduce servicing costs
Features of the JCB 90Z-2 Mini Digger
JCB believe that having a comfortable, easy to use working environment makes for a more productive operator. That’s why our new 90Z-2 midi digger’s cab and controls have been upgraded with easy to see information and easy to use controls along with extra safety and comfort features.
- New easy to read and use 7″ upright display screen
- Complete command of hydraulics through the electro-proportional controls
- Low in-cab noise levels
- New joystick boom swing and aux controls provide extra floor space
|Capacity||8850kg Operating Weight|