Because safety and security are paramount on any site, the JCB 409 is designed to protect itself, its operators and any bystanders at all times. Great visibility, anti-theft features and non-slip surfaces all play a part.
- Well-designed grab handles and access steps give three points of contact.
- Electronic quickhitch isolation system protects against mistaken attachment release.
- An immobiliser option helps prevent thefts.
- Engine mounted DPF is secure under lockable bonnet.
Why choose a JCB Compact Wheel Loader?
The new 409 is built on a foundation of quality and reliability. The standards we’ve used from design to manufacture will safeguard your working process, hour after hour, day after day.
- Strong heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±10 degrees.
- Recessed rear lights are protected within the solid counterweight casting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected and positioned away from all pinching areas.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes using the finest components.
JCB 409 Wheel Loader, designed for site
The new 409 compact wheel loader is designed to make work easier. Its next generation cab is easy to access, intuitive to operate and provides superb visibility from a central position.
- All-new cab styling includes new right-hand arm rest for improved operator working.
- New tilting and telescopic steering column provides maximum comfort.
- New soft grip steering wheel for improved comfort and style.
- Central dash LCD screen displays vital operating information.