Because safety and security are paramount on any site, the JCB 407 is designed to protect itself, its operators and any bystanders at all times. Great visibility, anti-theft features and non-slip surfaces all play a part.
- Well-designed grab handles and access steps give three points of contact.
- Electronic quickhitch isolation system protects against mistaken attachment release.
- An immobiliser option helps prevent thefts.
- Engine mounted DPF is secure under lockable bonnet.
JCB Compact Wheel Loaders, designed for site
The new 407 is built on a foundation of quality and reliability. The standards we’ve used from design to manufacture will safeguard your working process, hour after hour, day after day.
- Strong heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±10 degrees.
- Recessed rear lights are protected within the solid counterweight casting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected and positioned away from all pinching areas.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes using the finest components.
Service intervals on the JCB 407
The new JCB 407 benefits from innovative design and quality components, allowing it to spend as much time as possible working with long service intervals.
- Large single piece bonnet gives easy access to all serviceable areas.
- The DPF is well positioned making it easy to replace.
- Cab air filter and electrical fuses sit under the HVAC for easy ground level access.
- The battery is easily located in a secure locking box.