JCB 35Z-1 Mini Digger
OPERATING WEIGHT: 3556kg
ENGINE POWER: 18.4kW
BUCKET TEAROUT: 32.4kN
The new 35Z-1 is one of the New Generation Stage V machines with no need for electronic control, after treatment or EGR. It has zero tailswing for easy and safe manoeuvrability, especially in confined spaces and 100% steel bodywork.
JCB 35Z-1 Mini Digger Specs
- 100% STEEL bodywork makes our mini excavators strong and easy to repair.
- Heavy-duty kingpost features durable re-bushable pivots to optimise service life.
- The cab door sits within the counterweight length when folded back, so it’s protected from damage throughout operation.
- Zero tailswing 35Z-1 stays within it’s footprint when slewing for safer working on compact sites.
Zero tailswing Mini Excavator
- Operation of the hydraulic attachments has been enhanced with new electro proportional joysticks.
- Choose from an extensive range of JCB attachments, including a new to the range thumb attachment.
- Bucket tearout forces of up to 32.0kN combined with fast cycle times, gives unrivalled productivity
Why choose a JCB Mini Digger?
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap makes re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- LiveLink option is available to control your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO system
Features of the JCB 35Z-1 Mini Excavator
- Bluetooth radio with hands-free, auxiliary socket and 12V phone charger.
- Machine health-check system checks your machine is in full working order at the start of each day.
- To ensure all-day operator comfort, there’s fully adjustable suspension seating with independent adjustable positions.
|3556kg Operating Weight