35 - 25D
JCB 35-23D Teletruk
The world’s only telescopic counterbalance forklift
The NEW Stage V JCB Teletruk range provides unrivalled forward visibility, forward reach and large lift capacity, dramatically improving safety, while saving time, space and money. The diesel Teletruk range is built to reach further in logistics, construction, waste and agriculture.
Capacity at 2m Reach: 2,300kg
Max. Lift Height: 4.400mm
Max. Lift Capacity: 3,500kg
Why choose a JCB Teletruk?
The unique changezee system allows operators to change between attachments hydraulically from inside the cab.
- The unique Telescopic forward reach allows you to load and unload trucks from one side.
- A small footprint and turning circle let you work in narrow aisles.
- Load and unload into delivery vans more efficiently.
- Excellent performance up ramps and gradients.
- With a cab height from only 2.1 m, the Teletruk can easily access containers.
Construction forklifts by JCB
Conventional forklifts have a mast blocking the view ahead whereas the teletruk has a telescopic side mounted boom, maximising operator visibility.
- Superb visibility, precision control and unique design features, the Teletruk reaches new heights of safety, making all operators feel in total control.
- With the same size footprint as a standard forklift, the Teletruk can also lift more weight than a standard forklift with long reach forks.
- All lifts are protected by JCB’s load motion control system aiding the prevention of forward tip.
- Load motion control, LED lighting, Seat interlock and auto engine cut off makes the JCB Teletruk the safer by design.
Four Wheel Drive Counterbalance Forklift
Reduced double handling through JCB Teletruk’s unique boom, enabling the operator to reach into the 2nd or 3rd row of materials improving efficiency and safety.
- Teletruk’s unique boom enables the operator to reach into the second or third row of materials improving efficiency and safety.
- 66% less forklift movements and significantly reducing stock damage.
- Four Wheel Drive delivers four tonnes of tractive effort, to support bucket work, travelling over rough ground and up to 21% gradients.
- Ability to change between forks and buckets within 30 seconds with the hydraulic quickhitch system.
What are the JCB 35-25D Teletruk Specs?
Every effort has been made to enhance the ergonomics of the teletruk, ensuring superb operator comfort throughout the working day.
- Several cab choices available, providing the most comfortable working conditions.
- Seats available in vinyl, fabric and heated air suspension variants, and all come with interlock operator presence as standard.
- JCB CommandPlus cab ensures superior operator comfort, enabling you to gain maximum productivity from the uniquely versatile machine.
- Fully proportional single lever joystick, gives operator full control when lifting and lowering materials.
|Model||35 - 25D|
|Capacity||3500kg Max Lift Capacity|