JCB 19C-1E Electric Mini Digger
Operating Weight: 1902kg
Max. Dig Depth: 2.819m
Max. Dump Height: 2.818m
THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST ELECTRIC MINI EXCAVATOR
Choose zero emissions
Introducing JCB E-TECH, a new generation of electric products with zero emissions at point of use. The new 19C-1E is the first of the electric generation and the industry’s first fully electric mini excavator.
Electric Mini Digger for Construction
The new 19C-1E has maintenance free batteries, needs minimal daily checks and requires less servicing, saving rental companies, hirers and owner operators time and money.
- No engine and associated items significantly reduce servicing time and equipment.
- No need for emissions extraction saves on wages and equipment.
- No engine liquids to check saves you time and money.
- Electricity is a lot cheaper than fossil fuel.
How long does the 19C-1E Batteries last?
The new 19C-1E gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime with quick charging and long battery life.
- The machine’s 4 battery pack lets you work for 5 hours on a standard application (equivalent to a full day).
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
- If the machine is left on but not working, the battery will last up to 120 hours.
- Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
Why choose an electric mini digger?
The new 19C-1E is safer for the environment, operators and bystanders, making it ideal for indoor working and urban areas.
- Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
- The 19C-1E operates completely free of any trailing tethers.
- JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
- The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified as standard for full safety compliance.
|Capacity||1902kg Operating Capacity|