JCB 403 Wheel Loader
- Maximum Engine Power: 19kW
- Shovel Capacity: 0.4m³
- Operating Weight: 2,558kg
Introducing the JCB Compact Wheel Loaders
The JCB 403 is designed to offer total power and versatility.
Its powerful 36hp Kubota engine, Bosch Rexroth transmission and ZF axles combine to put performance at the very heart of the machine. If you’re looking for a compact wheel loader, look no further.
JCB 403 Wheel Loader Specs
It’s powerful 25hp Kubota engine, along with a Bosch Rexroth transmission and ZF axles combine to put performance at the very heart of the machine. Choose your perfect loader arm for ultimate productivity.
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to achieve precise machine movements.
- Differential lock option for 100% differential lock in both front and rear axles.
- Oscillating centre joint helps maintain maximum tractive effort at all times.
- Choose the standard arm or extended high lift arm, both with true parallel lift.
Why choose a JCB Wheel Loader?
The JCB 403 is designed to offer you the comfort of a larger machine in a compact package. It’s easy to access, intuitive to operate, and the centrally positioned operator’s seat offers superb visibility.
- Comfortable and spacious cab with optimum all-round visibility.
- Ergonomically designed joystick control system, with optional joystick AUX controls.
- Manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes.
- Switch between high and low travel speeds on the move.
Features of the JCB 403 Compact Wheel Loader
The JCB 403 is designed to protect itself, its operator and any bystanders at all times. Great visibility, machine information features and non-slip surfaces are just the start.
- In-cab electronic two-stage quickhitch isolation system prevents unintended release of attachments.
- All cab, canopy and folding canopy variants are all ROPS and FOPS certified.
- 3 points of contact whenever entering or exiting the cab.
- Battery cut-off switch protects your power supply from damage or theft.
Service for the JCB 403
Wheel Loaders need to spend the maximum amount of time hard at work. The 403 is designed to do just that with long service intervals and quality components.
- All daily checks and routine maintenance points are easily accessed under the large single piece bonnet.
- Comprehensive dashboard display keeps the operator well informed.
- The 48 litre fuel tank located in the front chassis can easily be refilled from ground level.
- All JCB dealers have instant access to factory expertise and technical support.
|Capacity||2558kg Operating Weight|